camouflage-music.com
Official Camouflage Forum

>> Register | Log in | Profile
Check your private messages | Search | Memberlist | FAQ
Forum Index

That Smiling Face US promo CD

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bose12321

PostPosted: 24-Sep-2016 06:48    Post subject: That Smiling Face US promo CD Reply with quote

Hey guys, well basically my mother has Stage 4 Kidney Cancer so, not by choice but by need and obviously my love for my mother, I need to sell my prized US promo SEALED edition of Camouflages "That Smiling Face" PR 2664-2 by Atlantic Records. It even still has the original circular white sticker stuck on the back of the "vacuum sealed" CD jewel case with the wording "When You PLAY IT, SAY IT!" Both the jewel case, front and back as well as the CD disc itself are exactly like the day it was made - MINT - looking brand new so you most definitely will NOT come across a cleaner, newer looking version of this great CD!
Trust me, only because my mother is in such a bad way, there is no way I would be selling this immaculate promo CD but also like most people around the world, I would do anything possible to help my mother (and family) through this terrible time.
I also, as a fan and collector, know exactly how much this CD is worth so please people, please make a genuine serious offer please as we need to try and raise as much money for my moms medical bills as would you if the worst happened to you and your loved ones. The very least you can do is to say a prayer for my mother please.
Thank you so much my friends and hopefully one day, we will find a cure for Cancer! Thank you all.
Neil. X
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> In General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: